This Oreo Yogurt Bark is the perfect treat to keep in the freezer! It’s easy to make and it’s a simple dessert for hot summer days.
I’ve loved the yogurt bark trend and I thought it would be fun to make a dessert version using Oreo cookies. This recipe was so easy but so good! All you need is whole milk yogurt, honey, and chocolate sandwich cookies.
Tips for Perfect Yogurt Bark
- Be sure to use whole milk yogurt. Low-fat yogurt gets icy when frozen, which isn’t a great texture. Full fat yogurt makes a difference. You can use Greek yogurt or regular yogurt.
- If you’re using plain yogurt, you’ll want to add a sweetener like honey or maple syrup.
- To crush the cookies, place them in a plastic or silicone sandwich bag and use a rolling pin to crush the cookies. A few larger chunks are ok.
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- Mix the honey and yogurt until combined. (Optional depending on how sweet you like it.)
- Spread the yogurt into a thin layer on a parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
- Freeze for 1 hour until solid.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!