Take your avocado toast to the next level with a kick of red pepper flakes and the sweetness of fresh mango!
- Avocado- Make sure your avocado is ripe. It should be soft but not mushy.
- Diced mango- I recommend fresh mango but you can thaw frozen mango, if needed.
- Lime juice- A squeeze of lime juice enhances the flavor.
- Cilantro- I love a sprinkle of fresh cilantro but you can skip it if you don’t have any on hand.
- Red pepper flakes- I love the kick of red pepper flakes with the sweet mango.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 slices hearty sandwich bread
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Toast the bread until lightly browned.
- Mash the avocado with the line juice and red pepper flakes.
- Spread evenly over the toast and top with mango.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.